Lois Marie Robinson
Multimillion Dollar Club
SERVING NEVADA COUNTY SINCE 1972.
Nevada County Masters Club, Charter Member Since 1999!
- Charter Member MASTERS CLUB, Nevada County 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013
- Specializing in Residential Properties, 1031 Exchanges, Ranches, Income Properties, Equestrian Facilities, Lots and Land, Commercial Properties, Industrial Properties and Estates.
- Top Producer since 1982
- Top in Overall Production 1985
- Third in Overall Production 2004 (out of 70 Network Agents)
- Voted “Best Nevada County Real Estate Agent” 2004 “It’s a Matter of Trust”
Lois has been in real estate since 1972 and a broker since 1976. She likes having her own business, being her own boss and having time flexibility.
Lois enjoys assisting and guiding her clients through the listing and selling process. She loves paperwork and stays in close contact with her clients during the escrow period. Having the latest technology and state of the art equipment makes her job easier.
Coming from the Bay Area and the corporate life, Lois was in search of a small community in the pathway of growth. Good climate, not far from entertainment, recreation and cultual offering, and special education programs were all considerations. Nevada County was her choice. That was 42 years ago.